- Year of composition: Stockholm 1782 (according to van Boer)
- Work category: Voice and orchestra
- Text author: Pietro Metastasio (from the opera Artaserse)
- First performed: According to van Boer the first performance took place on the 24 February 1782 in the House of Nobility (Stockholm). Soloist: Franziska Stading.
- Duration: Approx. 1-5 min
- Detailed duration: Uncertain
hp (cont) / str
Examples of printed editions
According to van Boer the aria was among the works that was published and sold by the publisher Johann Traeg in Vienna in the middle of the 1780s.
Location for score and part material
Transcript exists in the Uppsala University library (according to van Boer)
- Possible call no. and autograph comment: Autograph missing (according to van Boer)
van Boer Jr, Bertil H: Die Werke von Joseph Martin Kraus. Systematisch-thematisches Werkverzeichnis, the Royal Swedish Academy of Music series no. 56, Stockholm (1988); an updated edition in English with a partly revised VB-numbering was published in 1998 by Pendragon Press under the title 'Joseph Martin Kraus. A Systematic-Thematic Catalogue of His Musical Works and Source Study'.
Description of work
(Tempo di) Rondo G major alla breve
Conservati fedele, conservati fedele